Effective Date: April 2021
1. What Information Do We Collect About You?
we collect of information that you enter on our Site or provide to us in any other way (including information directly from users, such your name and email address).
We may also (automatically) collect information about your use of the Site, such as search terms, viewing history, communications and traffic data.
If you contact us for questions or request information from us (including on various social media platforms), we will collect the information related to your inquiry.
2. What about Children on our Site?
Our Site is not designed for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently received personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
3. How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information, including personal information, alone or in combination with other information that we may collect about you, including information from third parties, for the following purposes that we consider in our legitimate interests:
• To provide you with the Site and with our services.
• To communicate with you (via email or other platforms), in order to respond to your requests/inquiries.
Your consent serves as the legal basis for processing your information. You may withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of data processing we carried out based on your consent before such withdrawal.
4. Does the Company Share the Information It Collects About You?
We may share the information that we collect about you, with third parties worldwide, as follows:
• Service Providers/Agents. We may disclose your information to third parties, including service providers, independent contractors, and affiliates that perform functions on our behalf. Examples include: analyzing data, analytics companies who collect browsing information and profiling information our own informative purposes. We will only provide these entities with the information necessary for them to perform these services and functions on our behalf. These entities are contractually required to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We share the personal information we collect with our service providers and subcontractors who assist us in the operation of the Site and provision of our services and process the information on our behalf and under our instructions. We will only provide these entities with the information necessary for them to perform the services on our behalf.
• We may share your information in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and us concerning the Site or your use thereof to third parties, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with or required by, applicable law, regulation or legal process.
• We do not share your personal information with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
• Business Transfers. We also may share your If we are acquired by or merged with another company, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. You will have the opportunity to optout of any such transfer if, in our discretion, it will result in the handling of your information in a way that differs materially from this Policy.
5. How Do We Use Third Party Analytics and Tracking?
You can refuse the use of Google Analytics and opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. An opt-out cookie will be set on the computer, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this Site. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/gb.html.
Please note that on this Site, Google Analytics code is supplemented by Google to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses (so called IP-masking).
Further information concerning the cookies used by WordPress can be found at: WordPress Cookies.
6. What About Third-Party Links?
7. How Secure is My Personal Information?
We have implemented commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction, in accordance with industry practice and applicable laws (including SSL certificate / All In One WP Security & Firewall, WordPress security plugin). Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security. While we strive to protect information transmitted on or through our Site, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of any information you transmit on or through the Site, and you do so at your own risk.
8. Will You Transfer My Information Outside of My Home Country?
We may transfer certain information outside to other countries, including the United States, which may not have an equivalent level of data protection as in your home country. However, please rest assured that we implement all the necessary and appropriate legal, organizational and technical measures to protect your personal information. Your data also may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals in accordance with the laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
9. Can I Access, Update, Correct, or Delete My Personal Information?
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to view, correct and delete the personal information that we hold about you.
As permitted by applicable law, we may retain changed or deleted information for archival purposes. If you wish to view, correct or delete your personal information please contact us using the contact information detailed in Section 12 below.
10. With respect to your Personal Information (and subject to applicable law), you also have the right to:
• request access to and be provided with information on the processing of your personal information;
• request correction of your personal information if such personal information proves inaccurate or incomplete;
• request your personal information to be deleted (i) if it is no longer necessary for the purposes described in this Policy, (ii) should you decide to withdraw your consent where you gave it, (iii) should you identify that it would have been unlawfully processed, (iv) should we be under a legal obligation to erase it to comply with EU law or the law of an EU country and always provided we are not under a legal obligation to keep it;
• restrict the processing of your personal information (i) if you contest its accuracy; (ii) if the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure; (iii) if it is no longer needed for the purposes set out in this Policy but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim, (iv) if you object to profiling;
• receive personal information which you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit it to another provider provided it is processed based on your consent or our contract; and
• lodge a complaint with your relevant data protection authority.
If you wish to exercise any of your above rights, please reach out to us using the contact information detailed in Section 12 below.
Your web browser or mobile device may also provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device provides specific categories of information (for example geolocation data or cookies use). Be aware of these tools.
11. How Long Does the Company Retain my Information?
The data is only kept for the time necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Yo have the right to request deleting the personal information that we hold about you at any time.
12. European Citizens
The following disclosures are made pursuant to the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR): You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and submit a complaint to the relevant supervisory data protection authority.
13. How do I get in touch with the Company?
You may contact us with any questions or comments:
miCure Therapeutics Ltd. Torre de inversión Amot, 2 Weizmann St., piso 24 Tel-Aviv 6423902, Israel / Amot Investment House, 2 Weizmann Street, floor 24 in Tel Aviv 6423902, Israel (at Horn & Co. Law Office).
· Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Phone number: +34663885719
· LinkedIn: Company and team members
14. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site or by contacting you at the email address on file.